Union Square Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to support you as you transition into your new property with a Union Square home inspection!
Buying a brand new house is an exciting occasion. Let our company at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to pay attention to getting your household ready for the move. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a complete Union Square home inspection!
Since 2011, our pros at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered meticulous home inspections for the Union Square and New York areas.
Union Square Home Inspection, What We Check
The best Union Square home inspections are delivered by certified technicians. Here is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our professionals confirm that the outside weatherproofings act properly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates successfully
House Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the external walls or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We verify that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros check yard slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heater and furnace to make certain the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to inspect the buttons work efficiently.
- Features review: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wooden frameworks contacting with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals view any symptoms of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals identify any degradation of wood in touch of foundation disruption, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, masonry breaks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals look over any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical metering and base are operating correctly.
- Security review: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Protective devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view several switches and fixtures, which includes safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We look over all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for Union Square Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of Union Square home inspection technicians, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To see our Union Square home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!