Upper East Side Home Inspection
We’re ready to lend a hand as you transition into your upcoming home with a Upper East Side home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is an exhilarating moment. Please let our group at Gotham City Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to getting your household ready for the move. We will take the nervousness out of your new home with a thorough Upper East Side home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our experts at Gotham City Home Inspection have provided extensive home inspections for the Upper East Side and New York areas.
Home Inspection, What We Inspect
The best Upper East Side home inspections are offered by trained pros. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection crew will keep an eye out for:
Upper East Side House Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals ensure that the outside gaskets act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and validate that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the external walls and other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim: We document that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals confirm that seams in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: We check yard angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: We turn on the heater to ensure the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals view the AC unit, to validate the buttons work correctly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros inspect that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any symptoms of wooden framing contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals record any signs of present water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any signs of wooden framing in touch of foundation shifting, like degradation of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood check: We identify any damage to or boring of frame wood that may create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: We validate that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety review: Our professionals check that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Security hardware: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main controls: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros review the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Gotham City Home Inspection for Upper East Side Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Upper East Side home inspection experts, you can trust us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Upper East Side home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 718-360-1868!