Upper Manhattan Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to lending a hand as you move into your brand new dwelling with an Upper Manhattan home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased dwelling is a big moment. Please let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to getting your household organized for the transition. At Gotham City Home Inspection, our team will take the strain out of your buy with a complete Upper Manhattan home inspection!
Ever since 2011, our professionals at Gotham City Home Inspection have offered detailed home inspections for the Upper Manhattan and New York communities.
Home Inspection: What We Check
With our team, our Upper Manhattan home inspections are supplied by trained experts. This is what our Gotham City Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
Upper Manhattan Residential Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We prove that the outside doors seal and latch correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the window weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We operate the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates successfully
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to verify the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: Our home inspection pros review the AC unit, to ensure the buttons work properly.
- Features review: Our professionals document that your heating and air conditioning systems work correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing contacting the soil.
- Water intrusion review: We inspect any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any degradation of the wooden framework in contact with foundation shifts, like symptoms of plaster cracks, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Structural wood: We view any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety concern.
Upper Manhattan Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: We ensure that your electric metering and base are working effectively.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals ensure that the electric conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Safety devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Upper Manhattan Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shut off: We confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals review the venting, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians test bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Gotham City Home Inspection for Upper Manhattan Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Upper Manhattan home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Upper Manhattan home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 718-360-1868!