Upper West Side Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to help you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Upper West Side home inspection!
Stepping into a new dwelling is a huge occasion. You can let our staff at Gotham City Home Inspection free you to concentrate on getting your loved ones ready for the new house. Our team will take the stress out of your buy with a thorough Upper West Side home inspection!
Since 2011, our technicians at Gotham City Home Inspection have given detailed home inspections for the Upper West Side and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
The best Upper West Side home inspections are provided by qualified pros. Here’s what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors shut and latch successfully
- Residential windows: We ensure that the rubber gaskets work efficiently
- Garage door: We work the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor functions effectively
Upper West Side House Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the siding boards or other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim inspection: We ensure that the soffits and fascia are fit
- Roofing joints: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: We check landscape angle, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any potential water leak problems
Upper West Side HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating to make sure the buttons are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to inspect the controls work properly.
- Operations review: We validate that your air conditioning and heating systems operate successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any evidence of wood in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros record any signs of current water penetration.
- Foundation inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any signs of wood contacting of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall fissures, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electric meter and base are act properly.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electric service is grounded and linked well.
- Safety devices check: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Upper West Side Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply check: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: technicians inspect water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for Upper West Side Home Inspections
When you partner with our team of Upper West Side home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Upper West Side home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 718-360-1868!