Washington Heights Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to assist you move into your newly purchased home with a Washington Heights home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. You can let our company at Gotham City Home Inspection help you focus on making your family prepared for the new house. Our team will take the stress out of your purchase with a thorough Washington Heights home inspection!
Starting in 2011, our specialists at Gotham City Home Inspection have given meticulous home inspections for the Washington Heights and New York communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
Our Washington Heights home inspections are offered by certified technicians. These are what our Gotham City Home Inspection team will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We ensure that the exterior doors seal and secure effectively
- Exterior windows: We make sure that the rubber weatherproofings operate correctly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the safety sensor functions successfully
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the siding boards or other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing joints: We verify that seams in the roofing have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: We inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros check property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: We use the heating system to check the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: We look over the air conditioning system, to verify the buttons function efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We inspect any rotting of wood in touch with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals test any symptoms of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, brick fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Framing wood review: We view any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that might anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are act effectively.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Washington Heights Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler review: Our professionals review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: We look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Gotham City Home Inspection for Washington Heights Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Washington Heights home inspection pros, you can rely on us to offer great home inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Washington Heights home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 718-360-1868!